The Conference Will Be Taking Place At The Museum Of London Docklands! The Museum is approximately a 6 minute walk from Canary Wharf Tube station. Walk down South Colonade towards Cabot Square. At Cabot Square, turn right towards Wren Landing and go over the bridge.
Resonate With Consumers With Innovative, Stand-Out, Exciting Packaging! Translating The Latest Consumer Trends & Perceptions, Market Innovations & Retailing Requirements Into Actionable Packaging Strategies Which Communicate Green Credentials & Drive Sales
A Brand-Led, One-Day Conference & Networking Event, 9th October 2019, Museum of London Docklands, London
- Profitable, Consumer-Driven, Trend-Led Packaging: On-the-pulse packaging which responds to changing shopping habits, showcases products and drives sales
- Stand-Out Packaging: Tap into shifting consumer trends and shopper behaviours to create the ‘whole package’ and shout about product credentials
- Drive Sustainability, Respond To Consumer Trends: Innovative materials and design to make your sustainable packaging both high-quality and stand out
- Influencing Consumer Perceptions – See What They See! Just what are today’s consumers’ packaging perceptions and how can the industry deliver?
- Boosting Recyclability & The Circular Economy: Exploiting innovations and opportunities to collaborate to minimise waste, better reuse materials and inspire consumers
- Balancing Plastics V.s. Alternatives: Reassess the role of plastic in packaging without compromising on product quality
- Win Retailer Approval, Stand Out To Consumers: Engineer standout packaging which meets retailer requirements and flies off the shelves
- Leverage The Latest Packaging Technologies & Formats: Create winning packaging innovations which are easy to adopt and don’t break the bank
- Practical, Case Studies & Real Lessons Learnt: Case studies from leading innovators shaking up the industry with push-the-limit packaging innovations
Why Attend The Sustainable, Consumer-Driven Packaging Trends & Innovations Conference?
- 19 Brands Speaking In 1 Inspiring Day!
- Updated Agenda! 3 Practical Case Studies & Real Experiences: Quality & Innovation With Garçon Wines & Sustainability With Coca-Cola & Carlsberg
- 5 Networking Discussions: A) Personalisation B) Collaboration C) Government & Regulation D) Digital Printing E) Communications
- Sustainability Panel Discussion & Q&A
- Consumer Perception Panel Discussion & Q&A
- Just 1 Day Out Of The Office
- 97% Average Delegate Satisfaction Rating
20 Heads Of Directors of Packaging, Innovation, Marketing Tackle Your Toughest & Packaging Challenges In 1 Day: Sustainability • Recycling & The Circular Economy • Influencing Consumer Perception • ‘Together Towards Zero’: A Case Study • Plastics & Alternative Materials • Sustainability & Innovation Case Study • Win Retailer Approval • Packaging Technologies • Quality & Innovation Case Study